Small Business Loans In Washington, D.C.
The National Association of Small Business Contractors and the D.C. Women’s Business Center (DCWBC) both go above and beyond in educating local entrepreneurs about small business loans in Washington, D.C. Abel Commercial Funding has also jumped in to complement the seminars and classes by providing the best small business loans in Washington, D.C. By using our small business loans in Washington, D.C., local entrepreneurs can:
- Access working capital
- Acquire large fixed business access
- Purchase equipment
- Commercial property transactions, such as purchasing, renovating, building, and refinancing
- Refinance debt from existing loans
SBA 7a Loans In Washington, D.C.
SBA loans are very versatile. The most widely use small business loan program in Washington, D.C. is the SBA 7a loan. The SBA 7a is used for general working capital, as well as commercial real estate transactions. Commercial real estate investors and small business owners can get financing for properties such as:
- Office space
- Self storage
- Automotive repair facilities
- Childcare centers
As with all small business loans in Washington, D.C. there are special requirements to get access to the SBA 7a. Those requirements are as follows:
- Both manufacturers and service industry businesses must employ a total of no more than 500 workers
- Retail businesses applying for small business loans in Washington, D.C. must have total annual sales of $6 million or less
SBA 504 Loans In Washington, D.C.
Abel Commercial Funding offers a program for SBA 504 loans in Washington, D.C. What sets the SBA 504 loan apart from other small business loans in Washington, D.C. is that they can be used for:
- Commercial property acquisitions
- Purchasing business equipment
- Purchasing fixed business assets
Our SBA 504 loans offer Washington, D.C. business owners a number of benefits, including:
- Financing up to 90 percent for business assets
- Up to 80 percent financing for commercial real estate
- Funding for projects up to $12 million
- Low interest rates
- Full amortization
Expediting Small Business Loans In Washington, D.C.
The small business loans we offer in Washington, D.C. has earn us a special recognition. Abel Commercial Funding hold the title of being a “Preferred Financial Services” company among SBA lenders. For small business owners in Washington, D.C. this means we can expedite SBA loans requests. One of the biggest misconceptions about small business loans is that the SBA is a lending institution. The truth is that the SBA provides the guidelines, while actual lending institutions process the loans applications. As a “Preferred Financial Services” company, Abel Commercial Funding can bypass the usual red tape and fast track SBA loans requests, while simultaneously getting entrepreneurs the most favorable terms and interest rates. Our status helps business owners get the funding they need faster than if they used traditional lending channels.
Get The Best Small Business Loans In Washington, D.C.
If you own or are launching a small business in Washington, D.C., contact the experts at Abel Commercial Funding. We offer a wide range of small loans which can be customized to fit your needs.