Abel Commercial Funding is the Right Answer for Your Medical Practice
Whether you’re ready to purchase a medical facility, considering expansion of your own practice or are planning for personal retirement from your healthcare practice, Abel Commercial Funding has the right financing for you. Our team of dedicated financial experts works with you to achieve a strong, successful business. We provide smart healthcare financing to doctors, dentists, chiropractors and veterinarians. Our customized financing, expert support services and resourceful educational tools will help your organization develop into a strong foundation you can be proud of.
What Can Abel Commercial Funding Do for Your Practice?
At Abel Commercial Funding we pride ourselves on our deep understanding of the business of healthcare. We offer our valued medical clients:
Use working capital for almost any need to enhance your practice, including personal needs, debt consolidation and expansion.
With a number of payment options, you’re able to choose the best customized plan for your practice. We can arrange for a lease and a loan all at the same time.
Whether you are buying out a partner or buying into a practice, we can help. Financing up to 100% is offered for all qualified medical professionals.
Refinance your debt and make it into one low payment with Abel Commercial Funding. With quick approval, you can pay off all your debt quickly and hassle-free.
Specialties We Serve
- Medical doctors and physicians
- Physical therapists
- Nurse practitioners
- Occupational therapists
- Physician assistants
- And many more
- Loans up to $1 million, terms up to 10 years
- Rates from 5.25% to 20%
- Approval in as few as 24 hours, funding in as few as 72 hours
- Loans won’t appear on personal credit report
- No out-of-pocket fees
- Exclusive to healthcare professionals
- No hard collateral required
- No prepay penalties
- Applicants must have an active medical license
- Minimum FICO Score of 550
- Available loans from $15,000 up to $1 million
- Bankruptcy discharged/dismissed for 1 year
- Must be in business for 1 year