Unsecured Business Lines of Credit
Collateral-Free Credit for Your Company
The many financial companies out there offering you business lines of credit will often make such products contingent upon one thing: collateral. The belief that you’ve got to have some skin in the game in order to appreciate that value that a credit provider provides is not one that we subscribe to here at Abel Commercial Funding. That’s why we offer unsecured business lines of credit to help you in establishing you company’s financial stability.
Assistance for Companies Both Large and Small
With our lines or credit, companies both large and small can have access to immediate funds in the event of an emergency. We offer only A-Paper products, ensuring that the rate you enjoy with us is a good one. We also offer options such as:
- 0 percent introductory offers
- Rates at 1-5 percent over prime for larger credit lines
- Credit checks at less than $45
- Fast and easy No-Obligation Pre-Approval
Depending upon the size and stage of your company, we can extend credit lines to you ranging from $25,000 to up to $500,000.
New Consumer Loan Program w/ Unsecured Lines of Credit- loans from 20k-200,000
This program is perfect for real estate investors as well as those looking to start up a business.
3 forms of funding of Unsecured Lines of Credit:
- personal term loan(rates: 7%-20% with 3-4 year paybacks)
- LOC w/check writing privelidges(rates: 5.99%-10.99%)
- Personal line of credit through credit cards(0% promo cards)
- Credit score: 675
- Personal income(AGI) at least 3500 per month-variable through tax return/pay stubs
- Current trade lines( at least 2-3 w/less than 50% utilization)
Get Started Today
Why give up ownership on business assets when you can have access to quality financial tools that don’t require collateral? At Abel Commercial Funding, we want you to have access to all of the assets that you and your company need to succeed. Let our unsecured business lines of credit provide you with the peace-of-mind that comes from knowing you have something to support you should professional finance concerns ever arise.